A Great Scrapbook Ideas.

The great scrapbook ideas are to capture all of your memories. When I first began to scrap, I captured only the happy moments. These included holidays, vacations, major events and "firsts". I realize that this is only a part of my story. I have since begun to keep a "Book of Sorrows". This is not a book for the casual observer, but will give my family a fuller picture of who I am and what affects me.

In this book I capture major events such as the September 11 crisis, and journaling about how I spent the day.
I include old photos of friends and relatives who have since passed on and how their lives affected mine.

I include the photos and stories of friends and family who have received medical results that weren't good, and how their struggles gave me hope and strength.
Although I try to make all of my scrapbooks meaningful and visually appealing, I find that this book is truly a labor of love.

One of a great scrapbook ideas is a calendar theme scrapbook. I took care of my grandfather who had Cancer Disease for the last 3 years.
For the New Year, I started a calendar album. I decorated each calendar page and placed photos, cards, etc. on the adjoining page.
Each night, I journaled the days events into the coordinating date.
Now that he is gone, I can look back at how he spent his last year with us.

Like so many families, each year we receive Christmas card "photos" from family and friends. This year I decided to scrap them into an album -dividing it by family. I've gone back and taken out all the old cards and even the family "letters" with the hope of putting them into one large album.
Next year when the holiday rolls around and family members come over, I'll leave it out on the coffee table so everyone can see "what difference a year makes" (or many years in some cases!).

I took extra die cuts that were purchased, but never used, and put them into an album for my nephew. One page showed an ark. The lettering was done with stencils (to save $). On this particular page it said: "One red ark". I continued this up to ten. Some pages were crowded but it worked nicely. On the unused pages of the album I placed shapes of paper and continued naming the shapes. He enjoys books so much, I knew he would love this one too.

A great scrapbook idea for a loved one in your life who has lost a loved one in their life. Create an album showing their life together using pictures of their wedding day, birth of their children, holidays and vacations spent together etc. At the end of the album place a picture of the loved one who has deceased with a poem dedicating the scrapbook to them and the life they have lived. It is a beautiful way to show someone how much they have touched your life and the lives of many others. And these scrapbook ideas will help you.
1 Response
  1. That's a great way to remember love ones I will try it with my family